Creating Meaningful Moments Centered on Joy
When a family member receives a dementia diagnosis, we know your focus is on their health, safety, and happiness. At Aden Senior Living, that’s our focus too. Our Ormond Beach memory care team works closely with you and your family member to get to know them for who they were and who they are. Only when we have a complete picture of their individuality can we create a customized care plan that engages every aspect of their well-being.
Our signature memory care program, Valeo™, is driven by the unwavering belief that joy should be at the center of every day. For individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, we cater our signature programs to maximize their strengths and give them daily opportunities to engage their interests, find purpose, and live joyfully.
What is Memory Care?
Memory care provides a safe, secure, and structured community for individuals diagnosed with dementia or another memory impairment. This level of care features trained caregivers and team members with specialized knowledge to help manage the challenges associated with memory loss and cognitive impairment.
Memory care communities provide a higher level of support than assisted living communities, including 24-hour health monitoring, 24-hour security, and assistance with daily tasks. In addition, these communities offer enrichment activities specifically focused on strengthening the mind and body, helping to manage symptoms and behaviors associated with dementia.
Valeo™ (va-LAY-oh) Memory Care at Aden Senior Living
We believe everyone’s life is a special story. So is our approach to memory care. Derived from the Latin word meaning “to thrive,” Valeo™ includes our holistic wellness philosophy and memory care-specific programs created for individuals with memory impairments. Every Valeo™ program at Aden Senior Living is catered to each resident, taking their unique abilities and strengths into account. Our wellness philosophy engages residents and encourages them to improve their well-being through four pillar focus areas:
- Physical: Utilize nutritious food, exercise, and active pursuits to improve physical wellness.
- Social: Encourage existing relationships and create new ones with both people and pets in the community.
- Intellectual: Stimulate the brain with creative activities that engage the mind, helping residents recapture memories and preserve cognition.
- Spiritual: Connect with one’s personal beliefs and honor their traditions.
The goal of our Valeo™ Memory Care approach is to provide daily stimulation and give every resident personalized opportunities for one-on-one engagement. As a result, we help individuals build relationships and pursue their interests in an empowering way that sparks joy.
Signature Memory Care Programming in Ormond Beach, Florida
At Aden Senior Living, we strive to keep residents living with memory impairments safe and engaged so they can live meaningful and joyful lives. Our approach involves catering our signature programs to each resident to help them reach their fullest potential.
Specialized Memory & Dementia Care
Our Valeo™ Signature Programs are based on an individualized plan catered to every resident of our peaceful and secure memory care community in Ormond Beach, Florida. It is all built on a foundation of holistic well-being and health backed by scientific research.
These signature programs include:
- Create & Compose – reaping the benefits of art and music
- Legacy Kit – helping residents shares their story
- Travel Times – creating new experiences
- Creature Comforts – pet and animals interactions
- VITA! – maintaining purpose and structure with routines
All our memory care programming at Aden Senior Living is designed to minimize symptoms and slow the progression of memory loss. In addition, our entertainment, social events, educational initiatives, and spiritual programs are personalized to help residents thrive.
24/7 Assistance and Supportive Services
Feel confident knowing our team is always here to provide your family member with the support and care they need. Our compassionate and dedicated team members are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist with activities of daily living, such as medication assistance, dressing, grooming, and/or bathing, in addition to our signature memory care programs.
Additional Services Include:
- All utilities, including phone, basic cable, and internet
- Three chef-prepared meals per day
- Weekly linen service
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Emergency call system
- Salus™ lifestyle programming
- Scheduled transportation
Community Amenities to Promote Comfort and Convenience
Your loved one will benefit from a variety of amenities and engagement opportunities designed to provide convenience and enhance their overall well-being. Some of what our Ormond Beach senior living community offers includes:
- Anytime restaurant-style dining complete with chef-prepared entrees that are approved by a dietician
- A private dining room for friends and family to gather for special events or celebrations
- Library and business center for your loved one to keep their mind active by reading their next favorite book
- Fitness center and physical therapy gym equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to maintain physical fitness
- On-site movie theater so your family member can reminisce with classic films or catch the latest blockbuster
- A beauty salon and spa where your family member can pamper themselves and practice self-care
- An art studio to inspire their creative side
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard with wooded views to get in touch with nature
- Lounges and comfortable gathering spaces throughout the community to encourage socialization and connection
How Much Does Memory Care Cost?
At Aden Senior Living, we offer private and co-living apartment options to further cater to each individual’s needs and lifestyle preferences.
It is important to note that all community amenities and services are included in this price. However, an additional fee may apply depending on a resident’s wellness level.
Memory Care Floor Plans Below you will find our memory care floor plans with pricing and details.
When Is It Time for Memory Care?
Dementia is a progressive condition, so many individuals with early-stage dementia can live independently or with minimal support. However, over time, the condition will progress to a point where a person needs continual support and assistance.
When considering memory care, the priority should be on the person’s safety and abilities. If your family member has been diagnosed with dementia and is experiencing any of the following, it may be time to consider additional care options, such as a memory care community.
- Living alone
- Inability to complete daily tasks, such as bathing to dressing
- Wandering or getting confused in familiar surroundings
- Forgetting to eat or drink
Learn More About Memory Care in Ormond Beach, Florida
Choosing the right memory care community for a family member is never easy, but our dedicated and compassionate team is here to help you every step of the way. We ensure memory care residents live safely, lead more active lives, and take advantage of engaging amenities and programs that enhance every day.
We invite you to call us at (386) 766-4724 to learn more about our memory care services and what our Ormond Beach senior living community can do for your family. We are always here to help you navigate your support or care options and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.